18Holiday News From Candy Havens

    Nov 29, 2007
      Happy Holidays! I can't believe it's that time of year again. I'm way
      behind on the shopping, but that's nothing new. I've been busy
      writing. I just turned in the first book of a new series. It's titled
      "The Demon King and I," and it's the story of four sisters who protect
      our world from others, all while keeping up appearances on the red
      carpet and living seemingly glamorous lives. That was is out in
      November 2008.

      The big news this month is the mass-market release of CHARMED &
      DANGEROUS. I've only been in trade size before, so this is a big deal
      for me. I know many of you have already read the book, but maybe you
      could pick it up for a holiday gift. (Smile) Just help me get the word
      out so I can write more Bronwyn books! It's available on amazon.com,
      bn.com and target.com.

      We had a lot of fun with this, so I'm going to do it again. If you see
      my new book (check out the cover on candacehavens.com) in a bookstore,
      drugstore, grocery store, wherever it is, email me and tell me. Make
      sure you send a name and address and I'll send you some new bookmarks
      I had made.

      You are all invited to my book release party on Saturday, Dec. 8, from
      2-4 p.m. at the North Richland Hills Barnes & Noble. There will be
      lots of fun prizes, food, drinks and I'm trying to put together a
      dinner afterward where we can all hang out. I would love to see you!

      And coming up in February is the release of "Like A Charm," the
      spin-off about Bronwyn's best friend Kira. That book is so much fun!
      Also the anthology "Dreams and Desires II" is out that month, which is
      a collection of romantic tales. The proceeds from the book go to help
      women's shelters.

      Those of you who are looking for more fun paranormal reads should
      check out http://paranormalromance.org That's a great site for
      reviews, interviews and the give away the PEARL award every year to
      favorite reads. There are a lot of great readers on that loop.

      Have a wonderful season!

      -Candy Havens