15Celebrate

    Jun 5, 2007
      Hey Gang,

      I can't believe the day is finally here. (Smile) "Charmed & Deadly,"
      the third book in the Bronwyn series, hits bookstores and on
      amazon.com and bn.com today. This time around Bron must save all the
      men in her life, and she receives and interesting new power.

      If you're out and about and happen to see it in bookstores email me at
      tvscoop@... and I'll send you some bookmarks. And remember
      that authors rely on our readers and friends to talk about our novels.
      You are our best source of advertising. (Smile) I want this book to do
      well so they'll let me write another Bronwyn book.

      Let's see, the first "C&D" booksigning is this Saturday, June 9, at
      the North Richland Hills, Texas Barnes & Noble from 2-4 p.m. It's also
      my anniversary but my husband can't be there so we're going to
      celebrate without him. I have lots of prizes to give away and it
      should be a really fun day. If you're interested we're also doing
      lunch at 12:30 at the TGI Fridays across from the bookstore. Everyone
      is welcome.

      When you get a chance check out Kira's, Bron's best librarian friend,
      new cover on www.candacehavens.com. You can also get information about
      writing classes there.

      I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. The hotter it gets the
      more I think, "Swimming pool? Or kids' college tuition?" Don't you
      think they'll appreciate their schooling more if they have to pay for
      it? (Smile)