11September Fun

    Sep 19, 2006
      Hey Gang,

      How are you doing?

      I've been reading some really great books, which you can keep up with
      on my blog at www.candacehavens.com Have you had a chance to pick up
      your copy of my new book "Charmed & Ready?" I hope you will soon, and
      I'd love to hear what you think about it.

      I could also use your help. If you like the Charmed books, tell
      everyone you know. New authors need all the word of mouth we can get.
      Honestly, whether I do more or not, totally depends on you. (Smile)

      There are some cool events coming up over the next few weeks:

      Sept. 23, 2006, 7 p.m. Book Signing Candy signs "Charmed & Ready" at
      the Denton Barnes and Noble beginning at 7 p.m.

      Oct. 22, 2006 2-4 p.m. "Buns and Roses -- Romance Tea for Literacy"
      The tea will be held at The Richardson Hotel and hosted by the
      Richardson Adult Literacy Center and the Richardson Public Library.
      Support literacy while meeting some of today's hottest romance
      authors, and enjoy an elegant afternoon of tea, and, yes -- buns and
      roses.

      "Buns and Roses" will be emceed by Candace Havens, and featured
      speaker will be best-selling author Elizabeth Boyle. Also in
      attendance will be romance authors from around the country,
      representing many different romance genres.

      Chat with these authors before the tea, purchase their latest books
      and have them autographed. All guests will receive a complimentary
      book as well.

      For more information please visit bunsandrosestea.org

      I really do wish you guys would stop by the blog to chat. I'd love to
      hear about what's going on with you, and what you are reading these days.

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Candy Havens
      www.candacehavens.com