Re: [cancercure] Thymustherapy breakthrough in tr eating cancer and HIV/Aids?/Response by Dr.B.-- Zadaxin®

  • Carolyn Bormann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Dear Kees:
      Greetings. Yes, we've used Zadaxin® in our clinic in Tijuana for about
      3 years now...it is a semisynthetic thymosin -alpha 1 (don't have to
      worry about getting infected with viruses, etc. from animal-sourced
      thymus peptides). We see dramatic changes in lab values and immune
      function which are consistent, which we never got with animal based
      traditional live cell extracts, etc.....It is expensive, about
      $350/dose but it flat out works...most patients get it, and especially
      our cancer patients...here's the company's website...
      http://www.sciclone.com/products/index.shtml
      Dr.Bormann