Lower Mainland Meet & Greets MSN Group

  • alexandra1970
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      Greetings All!

      About a month ago I started a Yahoo e-list for the Vancouver Pagan
      Coffee Meet, but it's been dreadful because alot of the Yahoo
      Services were not working.

      I also thought because there has been so much talk about having other
      coffee meets. Why don't I start a mailing list to include all or
      possible ones in the Lower Mainland.

      So I started the 'Lower Mainland Pagan Meets & Greets' through MSN
      Groups. Which give more possiblilities of discussions, boards and
      much more.

      If interested please go to the following address:
      http://groups.msn.com/LowerMainlandPaganMeetGreets/

      I will be closing the Yahoo groups in about a week and just
      incorporate it into the MSN one.

      Also, I'm still keep the VanPagan one open at Achriel's wonderful
      site (http://www.wiccanweb.ca/)... He help me with a website also,
      which will be updated soon (http://www.wiccanweb.ca/vanpagan.html)..
      Thank You Achriel... :)

      Hope to see people join us at the Meet & Greet Group..
      Alexandra
      http://www.canadapagan.com