Mailing list for Van Pagan Coffee Meet

  • alexandra1970
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      To Lower Mainland Pagans

      If interested in being on the Vancouver Pagan Coffee Meet Mailing
      List. Just go to the following address:

      The last meet was outstanding and had a many individuals suggesting
      topics, speakers, etc for future coffee nights. This will not happen
      till 2004, to give me time to organize things. I'm there every month
      & now I just need to schedule someone to just come in to talk about a
      subject. Or like Wendy talking about Parnassus coming out one
      night... The following topics came up and we also talk about other
      potential events happening out of this, which I will not be planning.
      *g*

      Divination - swapping trades with different readers, energy work,
      candle magick, familiar training, making of incense, oils, etc...,
      magickal ethics, Pagan parenting, how to come out to friends &
      family?, coming out at work, etc..., discrimination & conflict in
      Paganism - Witch Wars, intolerance in the Pagan Community,
      intolerance from the Pagan community to other religions, Pagan poetry
      night, Networking night from groups/organizations in BC & Canada,
      Herbalism Kabbalah, and the list goes on.

      The biggest obstacle is finding potential speakers.... So please
      raise your hands and e-mail me at either canpagan@... or
      alexandra999@...

      Please visit us at the mailing list and share some ideas or just to
      chat with others that have attended.

      There is a possiblility of another mailing list to form for future
      events in the Pagan Community outside the Pagan Coffee Nights...
      There was suggestions of a Pagan Film Night, Pagan Artists Night,
      Craft Costume Party and so forth... Though I can not do this, but
      maybe someone will come out and start it? I know of one person
      thinking about it, but with needed help. :)

      See those that are interested on the list. :)
      Alexandra
      http://www.canadapagan.com