Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet Monthly Reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 5, 2003
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednerday evening September 10th at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

      Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

      Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

      Elad (host of the OPM&G)

      www.geocities.com/ottawapmg
      ottawapmg@...

    • ottawa pmg
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 8, 2003
        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening November 12, 2003 at 7:00 pm.

        We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

        Parking is free for the first 2 hours. Bring you parking ticket into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

        Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

        Elad (host of OPM&G)

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 5, 2003
          This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening December 10, 2003 at 7:00 pm.

          We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

          Parking is free for the first 2 hours (and usually after 10 pm). Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

          We hope to see you there.

          Elad (host of OPM&G)

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 9, 2004
            This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening April 14th at 7:00 pm.

            We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

            Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

            Elad (host of OPM&G)

            Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 7, 2005
                This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening January 12 at 7:00 pm.

                We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

                Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there.

                For more information on the M&G or information on the pagan goings-on in Ottawa, see the website for details.

                Elad (host of OPOM&G)

                Message 7 of 12 , May 8, 2005
                  This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening May 11, 2005 at 7:00 pm.

                  We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                  Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

                  Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                  For more information on the M&G and other Ottawa Pagan goings-on check out our website.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 13, 2005
                    This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening December 14th at 7:00 pm.

                    We meet at the Dows Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                    Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

                    Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there.

                    For more information on the M&G or the other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, check out our website.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 6, 2010
                      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening February 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavilion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

                      -----------

                      Other OPM&G News:

                      The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now
                      has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets
                      about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them
                      for distribution.

                      We hope to see you there.

                      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                      http://webspace.webring.com/people/uo/ottawapamg

                      ottawapmg@...

                    • ottawa pmg
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 8, 2010
                        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening May 12, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                        We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave inĀ  Lincoln Fields Mall. Located beside the Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal. Everyone is welcome.

                        We hope to see you there.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 5, 2010
                          This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 9, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                          We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave, in Lincoln Fields Mall, located beside Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal.

                          Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                          Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                          www.ottawapmg.com

                          ottawapmg@...

                        • ottawa pmg