Bad Dentistry

  • btbt30
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      I am completely appauled at the bad dentistry in Kings Family
      Dentistry in New Minas Nova Scotia,,,, A Friend of mine who just had
      a baby and
      then had a tooth ache,,,, went and paid $169 dollars for a filling
      and came out in twice the pain she went in with the poor devil.

      paying for xtraa pain is shamefull...
      In this day and age people should know who the bad dentists
      are? "Kings Family dentistry" In New Minas are complete butchers.

      I don't think anyone in our family should be treated soooo bad....

      Not at $169 Dollars per filling,,

      I know there is not much people can do to help??