K-W Drumming Circle!!!

  • Amhranai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi there everyone!

      I wanted to officially announce that we will be holding a DRUMMING CIRCLE
      next weekend, Saturday June 7th, 2003 at the Mostly Organic Juice Bar Cafe,
      119 King St W, downtown Kitchener (about a block south of city hall, beside
      a big patio and across from an empty lot).

      We encourage people to bring drums, shakers, bells, and other noise makers
      to join in the celebration and help light up downtown Kitchener with the
      sounds of the pulse of the earth. We ask people bring extra's to share with
      those without and with people who wander in off the street (which is known
      to happen)

      This event is open to kids, adults, etc, pagan and non. The event will run
      from 5-9pm with the drumming commencing sometime around 6pm. After the
      drumming is finished we WILL be heading down to the Walper Pub (nearish the
      back with the pool tables) for an Adult Pub Moot!!!!

      For more information, please e-mail Amhranai (amhranai@...)

      Thanks
      Amhranai

      May the road rise up to meet you.
      May the wind be always at your back.
      May the sun shine warm upon your face;
      the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
      may the Gods hold you in the palm of Their hands.
      Air talamh sith