I need some help

  • c_bauer10
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2003
      I am new to Wicca and still leaning and I need some help finding a
      blessing. My girlfriend and I are both wiccans and I wanted to find
      a blessing for our union. I need something that is simple and can be
      done by us alone. I want a way for us to officiate our union and
      thought that this was the best way. If anyone can help me I would be
      very greatful. My email is c_bauer10@... if anyone has
      anything for me... Thank you all so much.
      Cory
    • Sierra
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2003
        Last year sometime I purchased "The Wiccan Book of
        Ceremonies and Rituals". The author is Patricia
        Telesco and the book is published by Citadel Press. I
        purchased the book at our local Coles Store in the
        mall.

        There are two rituals in the book. One is a a
        marriage ceremony and the second is a handfasting
        ceremony.

        If you would like me to send you the ceremonies,
        perhaps you can give me an e-mail addy as one is quite
        lengthy and I do not know how the group feels about
        long messages.

        Let me know if you wish me to send the above to you or
        if the group doesn't mind I can type them out for
        everyone.

        Regards,

        Lady Sierra
        --- c_bauer10 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > I am new to Wicca and still leaning and I need some
        > help finding a
        > blessing. My girlfriend and I are both wiccans and I
        > wanted to find
        > a blessing for our union. I need something that is
        > simple and can be
        > done by us alone. I want a way for us to officiate
        > our union and
        > thought that this was the best way. If anyone can
        > help me I would be
        > very greatful. My email is c_bauer10@... if
        > anyone has
        > anything for me... Thank you all so much.
        > Cory

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • c_bauer10
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2003
          Lady Sierra
          If you could send those my way I would be very greatful. My addy
          is c_bauer10@... or nursie_10@...... Thank you so
          much, you have no idea how happy you have made me...

          Yours,
          Cory