Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet Reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2003
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening January 8th 2003 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion in 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

      Parking is free for the first 2 hours (and usually after 10:00 pm). Bring your parking slip into the bar with you to be stamped.

      Everyone is welcome and we hope to see you there.

      BB

      Elad (host of OPM&G)

      www.geocities.com/ottawapmg

    • ottawa pmg
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 8, 2003
        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be held on Wednesday evening February 12th at 7:00 pm.

        We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

        Parking is free for the first 2 hours. Bring your parking slip into the bar with you to be stamped.

        Wyrdsister will be the host this month as I will be unable to attend the OPM&G. We hope to see you there.

        Elad (OPM&G)

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 8, 2003
          This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening March 12th, 2003 at 7:00 pm.

          We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

          Parking is free for the first 2 hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

          Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

          Elad (host of the OPM&G)

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 7, 2003
              This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 11th, 2003 at 7:00 pm.

              We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

              Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the bar with you to be stamped.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 4, 2003
                This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening July 9th, 2003 at 7:00 pm.

                We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                Parking is free for the first 2 hours, and cost $2.00 after that. Bring your parking slip into the bar with you to be stamped.

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 9, 2004
                  Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 11, 2006
                    This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 14 at 7:00 pm.

                    We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. We located at the back of the restaurant.

                    Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

                    We hope to see you there.

                    For more information on the M&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa check out the 'Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts' website.