Ottawa (Pagan) Meet & Greet

  • ottawameetandgreet
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2002
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa (Pagan) Meet & Greet will
      be on Wednesday evening July 10 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Bar & Grill, 1001
      Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

      Parking is free for the first 2 hours and (most times) after 10:00
      pm. Bring your parking slip into the bar with you to be stamped.

      We hope to see you there.

      BB
      OM&G

      www.geocities.com/ottawameetandgreet
    • ottawameetandgreet
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11 7:14 PM
        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa (Pagan) Meet & Greet will
        be on Wednesday evening Aug 14th at 7:00 pm.

        We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion at 'Malone's Bar & Grill', 1001
        Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

        Parking is free for the first 2 hours. Bring your parking slip into