getting started need some one to guide

  • cathy_crozier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      hey i have been interested in a wicca lifestyle
      for meny years but have just set out to starting out
      i am doing alot of reading but still i have some
      questions that i need help with one i am consernd with is
      the cleansing bath as i do not have a bath in my
      batchoulor apt is ther another option? please contact me if
      u r interested in guiding me through the start of
      my jurny