Help...

  • silverfire_gurrrl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      I have a question for whoever wants to answer...
      My mom.... I told her that I was learning about
      Wicca and was Seriouse about the religion and all that
      right... and just a while ago she got mad at me for
      wasting my money on books and wasting time on the
      internet reading about it and things like that. She
      thought it was "Just a Fad" now she wants me to go to
      youth group and church and be baptised and all that.
      What do I do?<br>Blessed Be<br>)0( Silverfire )0(