Inquiring Minds Want to Know!!!

  • three_if_by_sea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Howdy and Merry Meet everyone!! <br><br>I hope
      everyone is enjoying their spring/summer...I for one am
      still waiting for winter to end!!! Anyone have spells
      to bring warmth and sunshine???<br><br>I am writing
      this message to see if there is anyone out there from
      the Queen Charlotte Islands...I am interested in
      talking to others...not in forming Covens..just in
      sharing.<br><br>If you are from my islands..or know of someone from
      here..please let me know.<br><br>Thanks, Ciao and Blessed Be!!