Barrie Moot & Meet'n'Greet

  • serridwenn_fullmoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Just a quick note here to let everyone know when
      the next get togethers are. <br><br>February 17 @
      7:00<br>Our regular moot nite at the Hound and Firkin . . .
      sorry, make that 'The Blind Beggar'. <br>The Hound and
      Firkin is no more. The name has been changed to The
      are happy to announce that we are having a special
      nite out at the <br>'Fooda Buddha'. This 'Meet &
      Greet' will be for anyone of the pagan persuasions
      from 16 years of age to 116 years <br>young. Be sure
      to try to make it to this one and bring your
      friends. If it works out <br>well, we we have more Meet &
      Greets here, perhaps on a monthly basis.<br><br>The
      Fooda Buddha is located in Barrie at 24 Dunlop St West
      in Barrie. That is less <br>than a block west from
      the '5 corners'. <br><br>I hope to see you all on
      both of these nites.<br><br>That's it for
      Beggar location info can be found at:
      be Silent,<br>mailto:serridwenn76@...<br>The
      Ontario Pagan Resource Website
      E-List<br>mailto:Simcoe_County_Pagans-subscribe@...