January Pub Moot -- Barrie

  • serridwenn_fullmoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9 8:11 AM
      Hello all! Forgive me if you are seeing this
      message a couple of times... but I was reminded that it's
      time to get the word out.<br><br>It's time again for
      the Simcoe County Pagan Pub Moot in Barrie,
      Ontario!<br>Welcome to a new year everyone, this month's theme is
      Divination... bring your toys and tools. ;)<br><br>January 27,
      2001 7:00pm until close<br>The Hound & Firkin
      is open to Pagans of all Paths, Shamans, magickal
      practitioners and the Pagan curious and friendly to meet and
      gather. We unfortunately cannot accomodate people under
      the age of majority (please be 19 and older); this
      includes children. (pub's rules, not ours) This is the
      sacrifice we had to make in order to get the private room
      downstairs.<br><br>Please email me, Serridwenn or call Myrddin at
      705-727-1335 for any further
      be Silent, <br>mailto:serridwenn76@...<br>The
      Ontario Pagan Resource Website