Solitaries Unite!

  • mynfael9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Merry Meet!! I'm Mynfael and I'm looking 4
      solitaries living in Sackville and Amherst and even Moncton
      2 get 2gether over a cup of coffee perhaps and help
      each other out. THIS IS NOT A COVEN!! All I mean 2 do
      is get some people 2gether regardless of their
      Tradition and perhaps give some people a place to go in
      case, like me, they do not have lots of people 2 talk
      2...so if you're interested, drop a line @
      mynfael9@...<br><br>Merry Part!!