Anyone got some Crystal info...

  • n8an
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      ...two stones I stumbled across today. I picked
      them up and couldn't resist - a red tigers eye, and a
      blue tigers eye. Never seen stones like them before,
      and I'm a fairly big crystal freak. But the books I
      read and sites I go to seem to only refer to "Tigers
      Eye" (and describe it with the traditional orange
      description). <br><br>I can certainly work with them on a
      colour only basis (it's nice to have a blue stone that
      literally patterns itself like water, and a red one that
      looks like flame in motion), but anything else would be
      nice...<br><br>'Nathan (off to cleanse his newest stones)