hey

  • enchanted13_00
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      MM,I joined this club about 2 weeks ago and i
      just now thought it would be right to make my presence
      known.Well,my name is jason I'm from saint John,New
      Brunswick.I'm 16/m.Well now that i've introduced myself,i just
      wanted to let you know i'm here and I'm listening for
      anyone that needs help or just a friend to talk to.Well
      I'll check in every now and again see ya later<br>
      BB<br> Jay