Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet Monthly Reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 5, 2010
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 9, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave, in Lincoln Fields Mall, located beside Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal.

      Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

      www.ottawapmg.com

      ottawapmg@...

    • ottawa pmg