Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet Monthly Reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2010
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening February 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavilion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

      -----------

      Other OPM&G News:

      The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now
      has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets
      about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them
      for distribution.

      We hope to see you there.

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

      http://webspace.webring.com/people/uo/ottawapamg

      ottawapmg@...

    • ottawa pmg

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 5 9:12 PM
          This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 9, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

          We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave, in Lincoln Fields Mall, located beside Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal.

          Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

          Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

          www.ottawapmg.com

          ottawapmg@...

        • ottawa pmg