Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet monthly reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 5, 2009
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening December 9, 2009 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

      For more information on the monthly M&G or other pagan goings on in Ottawa, please see our website.

      Dale (host of OPM&G)

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

      http://webspace.webring.com/people/uo/ottawapamg

      ottawapmg@...

    • ottawa pmg

        Message 3 of 26 , Mar 5, 2010
          This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening March 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

          We have been at Malone's for 8 years now. Please join us for our last night at Malone's before we move to our new location starting next month.

          We will be meeting at the Dow's Lake Pavilion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. We hope to see you there. Everyone is welcome.

          See you at Malone's Wednesday night!

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 9, 2010
            This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet is on Wednesday evening August 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

            We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave, inside the Lincoln Fields Mall, which is located beside the Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal.

            Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there!

            Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

            www.ottawapmg.com

            ottawapmg@...

          • ottawa pmg