Thoth Ganesh ***Harvestfest ***Live Performance***

  • thoth_ganesh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Greetings All,

      I am pleased to announce that I will be performing a
      Concert at this upcoming Harvestfest in Mansfield,ON this October
      5th
      weekend.

      For those not aware, Harvestfest is brought to the Pagan Community
      by
      the same people who deliver Wiccanfest, Canadas' longest running
      Pagan
      festival,in addition to being one of the largest.
      More Harvestfest info here:
      http://www.wiccanfest.com/harvestfest/index.html

      My performance will consist of creating sacred space in which to
      listen to various Pagan songs and chants, to share the Love of the
      Goddess through Sound.

      Blessed Be,

      Thoth Ganesh

      http://www.myspace.com/thothganesh