Ottawa Pagan Meet &Greet monthly reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening July 11,2007 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.
      ---------

      Other OPM&G News:

      The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them for distribution.

      Elad (host of OPM&G)

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts
      www.geocities.com/ottawapmg
      ottawapmg@...