Helmuts Forge and the Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet Reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 7:42 AM
      This is a reminder that Helmut's Forge will be visiting the Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet this Wednesday evening April 11, 2007 at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.
      For more information on the M&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa please see our website.

      Other OPM&G News:

      The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them for distribution.

      Elad (host of OPM&G)

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts
      www.geocities.com/ottawapmg
      ottawapmg@...