Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet monthly reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 4, 2006
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening August 9, at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

      We hope to see you there.

      I will be away this month, but if you have any questions while at the M&G, Tania or Renee will be hosting that evening and will be glad to help you.

      For more information on the OPM&G or other pagan goings on in Ottawa, please see our website.

      BB
      Elad (host of OPM&G)

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts
      www.geocities.com/ottawapmg
      ottawapmg@...

    • ottawa pmg
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 6, 2006
        This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday October 11 at 7:00 pm. This month we will be having a Swap and Barter night!

        We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

        Parking is free for the first two hours, bring you parking ticket into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

        Do you have a wand you don’t use anymore or a book that needs a new home? How about old pagan magazines or journals you just don’t have space for anymore? Did you get a new chalice last Yule and now need to pass on your old one? Bring them and swap or barter for other stuff.

        Please note that this is *not* a vendors sale. Vendors please do not bring bins of wares to sell.

        ---------------

        Other OPM&G News:

        The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them for distribution.

        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 5, 2007
          This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening January 10, 2007 at 7:00 pm.

          We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

          For more information on the OPM&G and how to get there, or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please see our website listed below.

          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 8 6:20 AM
            This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening February 14 at 7:00 pm.

            We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.
            Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

            ------------------------
            Next month (March 14) we will be hosting our 2nd Swap and Barter night.

            Do you have a wand you don’t use anymore or a book that needs a new home? How about old pagan magazines or journals you just don’t have space for anymore? Did you get a new chalice at Yule and now need to pass on your old one? Bring them and swap or barter for other stuff.

            Please note that this is *not* a vendors sale. Vendors please do not bring bins of wares to sell.

            If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

            ----------------

            Other OPM&G News:

            The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them for distribution.

            This months marks 6 years that the M&G has been active. Come join us and see why it has been a success.

            Message 5 of 26 , May 4, 2007
              This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening May 9, 2007 at 7:00 pm.

              We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

              For more information on the OPM&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please see our website.

              Tania & Wyrdsister (this months OPM&G hosts)

              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 10, 2007
                This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 13th at 7:00 pm

                We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                For more information on the monthly M&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa please see our website.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Dec 5, 2009
                    This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening December 9, 2009 at 7:00 pm.

                    We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                    For more information on the monthly M&G or other pagan goings on in Ottawa, please see our website.

                    Dale (host of OPM&G)

                    Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                    http://webspace.webring.com/people/uo/ottawapamg

                    ottawapmg@...

                  • ottawa pmg

                      Message 10 of 26 , Mar 5, 2010
                        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening March 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                        We have been at Malone's for 8 years now. Please join us for our last night at Malone's before we move to our new location starting next month.

                        We will be meeting at the Dow's Lake Pavilion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. We hope to see you there. Everyone is welcome.

                        See you at Malone's Wednesday night!

                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 9, 2010
                          This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet is on Wednesday evening August 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                          We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave, inside the Lincoln Fields Mall, which is located beside the Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal.

                          Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there!

                          Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                          www.ottawapmg.com

                          ottawapmg@...

                        • ottawa pmg