Thank You!!!!!

  • Prism Retreat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 5:14 PM
      PRISM 2006 “On the Journey” was a tremendous success. The weather was great, not too hot, not too cold, and the rain held off until after Prism. We thank all the individuals who came out for the retreat we couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to spend the week with, we hope to see you all again at the next retreat or possibly sooner at the Prism functions held thru out the year.

      The Prism directors and associates showed true determination and dedication to the success of Prism, you truly are the heart and soul.

      Prism wishes to thank Shady Pines as well as all its seasonal campers for their support and for having us out and providing a great atmosphere for the event.

      We wish to thank all the teachers who came out and taught the many wonderful classes, there were workshops on many different topics that were very informative and we thank you all and look forward to working with you again.

      We also thank all the venders who came out with their many products

      We thank Jim Greer for donating the grandfather drum the drum held the beat of Prism through out the week.

      We also send a huge thank you to Draco Celtae for coming out on Saturday and purifying our spirits

      Prism congratulates Mike and Kristin on their Hand-fasting, and Lindsay and Skylar on there baby boys blessing. Prism also congratulates Sandi for winning the award of Prism 2006 Games Champion

      And last Prism also thanks Iahhel for wrapping her wings around us and keeping all our participants safe. And to you the giving Spirits of Humanity and Spirit realm we give you our thanks.

      PRISM 2007 is already in the planning stages and we have many ideas for the following year. As before planning for the Halloween and New Years functions has already begun. We hope to see you out at the Prism functions and the retreat next year.

      Kavannah

      PRISM Executive Directors

      PRISM
      www.prismretreat.com