Further Info

  • Prism Retreat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      PRISM 2006 – On the Journey

      June 30th to July 3rd 2006
      Shady Pines in Alisa Craig

      The Prism schedule is now on line please go to the following link:

      http://www.prismretreat.com/2006/Retreat/schedule2006.htm

      Vending for Prism is now full we wish to thank all those who have registered for vending and will be spending the weekend with us.

      Limited spots available for over night camping, we thank all those who have pre registered thus far. To request a registration package please go to the following link:

      http://www.prismretreat.com/2006/Retreat/RegistrationRequest.htm

      We would also like to inform everyone that Delightful Taste Catering will be providing food and drinks at a minimal fee. We are hoping to get the menu on line as soon as possible as well as fees.

      For a list of Prism Sponsors and Supporters pleas go to this link:

      http://www.prismretreat.com/2006/Retreat/prism_sponsors.htm

      We would like to thank all the Prism Directors and Associates for all their contributions in making Prism 2006 already a huge success. Because of their continued support and dedication Prism 2007 is already in the planning stages and there are some wonderful surprises already in the process. .

      PRISM 2006
      On the Journey
      www.prismretreat.com
      519-371-0079