Covering accommodation costs for BC, AB, SK and academics at National Pagan Conference

  • Gina Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      If you live in British Columbia, Alberta or Saskatchewan or are an academic or scholar presenting a paper at Gaia Gathering 2006, we are pleased to
      announce that Gaia Gathering will be contributing to your accommodation costs. The amount covered is for ¼ of an apartment (sleeps 4) per person,
      that's ¼ of $116.00. The time that is covered will be Friday May 19, Saturday May 20, and Sunday May 21. We will not cover any other time period.

      How to do it:
      Make your accommodation arrangements directly with St. Mary's University as outlined on our website and the registration form. (http://www.gaiagathering.ca/index.php?pageid=3) At the conference, give your name and address to either Gina Ellis or Katherine Morrison. We'll verify with Conference Services and make a cheque out to you for $29.00 per night each.

      REMINDER: Banquet reservations must be made soon!! If you show up at the conference wanting to participate in the banquet it'll be too late. Our caterer needs a two week head-start for ordering food.