Bumps in the Night

  • PRISM Spiritual Retreat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      "Bumps in the Night" is fast approaching, the web page has been
      updated and the menu is available for your viewing pleasure. We
      also have added a music questionnaire as this party is for you so
      please tell us what songs and types of music you would like to hear.
      Thanks to those who have already suggested songs.

      And don't forget that for every person who buys tickets that a
      dollar is being donated to the hurricane Katrina victims. Prism has
      already made a $60 dollar donation to this cause and would like to
      donate more this time.

      We also have added links to the organizations, businesses, and
      people who have donated items for prizes. We have a fun filled night
      planned with lots of events taking place throughout the night. If
      you would like to enter the ghost story bardic and win the grand
      prize please email and let us know, all stories are asked to be a
      maximum of 10 minutes.

      Email: prism_public_relations @ yahoo.ca

      For all the info please check out the website

      Website: http://www.prismretreat.com

      Click on the Fund-raisers button at the bottom of the page and enter
      the swinging door into the "Bumps in the Night" for all the latest
      information.

      We look forward to dancing and partying the night away with you!! So
      lets makes great memories at Memories.