Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet monthly reminder

  • ottawa pmg
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 5, 2005
      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 8th, at 7:00 pm.

      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

      Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

      Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

      For more information on the M&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, check out
      the Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts site.

      Elad (host of OPM&G)

      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts
      www.geocities.com/ottawapmg
      ottawapmg@...

    • ottawa pmg
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 7 7:24 PM
        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet (OPM&G) will be on Wednesday evening July 13th at 7:00 pm.

        We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

        Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there.

        For more information on the Meet & Greet or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please visit our website.

        Elad (host of OPM&G)

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 11, 2005
          This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet (OPM&G) is on Wednesday evening September 14, 2005 at 7:00 pm.

          We meet in the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

          Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

          We hope to see you there.

          For more information on the M&G or the other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, check out our website for details.

          Elad (host of OPM&G)

          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 6, 2005
            This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening October 12.2005 at 7:00 pm.

            We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

            Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped.

            Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there.

            For more information on the OPM&G or information on the other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, check out our website.

            Elad (host of OPM&G)

            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 4, 2005
              This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening November 9, 2005 at 7:00 pm.

              We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

              Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring you parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

              For more information on the M&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please go to our website.

              Elad (host of OPM&G)

              Message 6 of 26 , Jan 6, 2006
                This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening January 11, 2006 at 7:00 pm.

                We meet at Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                For more information on the M&G and how to get there, or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please see our website.

                Elad (host of OPM&G)

                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 10, 2006
                  This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening April 12, 2006 at 7:00 pm.

                  We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                  Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. We are located at the back of the restaurant. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                  For more information on the Meet & Greet or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, check out our website.

                  BB
                  Elad (host of OPM&G)

                  Message 8 of 26 , May 9, 2006
                    This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening May 10, 2006 at 7:00 pm

                    We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                    Parking is free for the first 2 hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there.

                    For more information on the monthly M&G or the other pagan goings-on in Ottawa see our website.

                    BB
                    Elad (host of the OPM&G)

                    Message 9 of 26 , Jul 8 8:28 AM
                      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening July 12, 2006 at 7:00 pm.

                      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in 'Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill', 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking if free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

                      For more information on the OPM&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa please see the 'Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts' website.

                      We hope to see you there.

                      Elad (host of OPM&G)

                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 4, 2006
                        This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening August 9, at 7:00 pm.

                        We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome.

                        We hope to see you there.

                        I will be away this month, but if you have any questions while at the M&G, Tania or Renee will be hosting that evening and will be glad to help you.

                        For more information on the OPM&G or other pagan goings on in Ottawa, please see our website.

                        BB
                        Elad (host of OPM&G)

                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 6, 2006
                          This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday October 11 at 7:00 pm. This month we will be having a Swap and Barter night!

                          We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.

                          Parking is free for the first two hours, bring you parking ticket into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                          Do you have a wand you don’t use anymore or a book that needs a new home? How about old pagan magazines or journals you just don’t have space for anymore? Did you get a new chalice last Yule and now need to pass on your old one? Bring them and swap or barter for other stuff.

                          Please note that this is *not* a vendors sale. Vendors please do not bring bins of wares to sell.

                          ---------------

                          Other OPM&G News:

                          The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them for distribution.

                          Elad (host of OPM&G)

                          Message 12 of 26 , Jan 5, 2007
                            This is a reminder that this months Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening January 10, 2007 at 7:00 pm.

                            We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                            For more information on the OPM&G and how to get there, or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please see our website listed below.

                            Elad (host of OPM&G)

                            Message 13 of 26 , Feb 8, 2007
                              This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening February 14 at 7:00 pm.

                              We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway.
                              Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                              ------------------------
                              Next month (March 14) we will be hosting our 2nd Swap and Barter night.

                              Do you have a wand you don’t use anymore or a book that needs a new home? How about old pagan magazines or journals you just don’t have space for anymore? Did you get a new chalice at Yule and now need to pass on your old one? Bring them and swap or barter for other stuff.

                              Please note that this is *not* a vendors sale. Vendors please do not bring bins of wares to sell.

                              If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

                              ----------------

                              Other OPM&G News:

                              The Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet now has an information table. If you have cards, flyers or pamphlets about your pagan group or organization please feel free to bring them for distribution.

                              This months marks 6 years that the M&G has been active. Come join us and see why it has been a success.

                              Elad (host of OPM&G)

                              Message 14 of 26 , May 4, 2007
                                This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening May 9, 2007 at 7:00 pm.

                                We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                                For more information on the OPM&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa, please see our website.

                                Tania & Wyrdsister (this months OPM&G hosts)

                                Message 15 of 26 , Jun 10, 2007
                                  This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening June 13th at 7:00 pm

                                  We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion, in Malone's Lakeside Bar & Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant with you to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                                  For more information on the monthly M&G or other pagan goings-on in Ottawa please see our website.

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Dec 5, 2009
                                      This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening December 9, 2009 at 7:00 pm.

                                      We meet at the Dow's Lake Pavillion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. Everyone is welcome. We hope to see you there.

                                      For more information on the monthly M&G or other pagan goings on in Ottawa, please see our website.

                                      Dale (host of OPM&G)

                                      Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                                      http://webspace.webring.com/people/uo/ottawapamg

                                      ottawapmg@...

                                    • ottawa pmg

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Mar 5, 2010
                                          This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet will be on Wednesday evening March 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                                          We have been at Malone's for 8 years now. Please join us for our last night at Malone's before we move to our new location starting next month.

                                          We will be meeting at the Dow's Lake Pavilion in Malone's Lakeside Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Driveway. Parking is free for the first two hours. Bring your parking slip into the restaurant to be stamped. We hope to see you there. Everyone is welcome.

                                          See you at Malone's Wednesday night!

                                          OPM&G

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Aug 9, 2010
                                            This is a reminder that this month's Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet is on Wednesday evening August 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm.

                                            We meet at Buster's Bar & Grill, 2525 Carling Ave, inside the Lincoln Fields Mall, which is located beside the Lincoln Fields Bus Terminal.

                                            Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there!

                                            Ottawa Pagan Meet & Greet, Networking and Contacts

                                            www.ottawapmg.com

                                            ottawapmg@...

                                          • ottawa pmg