Shout out from the East Coast! :D

  • l_c_drake
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
      Merry meet everyone! I'm new to the group, and thought I'd take a
      moment to pop in and introduce myself. I'm a young, ecclectic from
      Nova Scotia, and I'm really looking forward to being in touch with
      some like minded people!
    • Mike and Tracy Hatfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        Blessings Vanessa!

        I am also from Nova Scotia (Dartmouth). I'm pleased to meet you!

        Also, I run a list called NSPagans with members from all over the province!

        BB!

        OakRaven