Re: Summer Solstice

  • Woodmouse29
    Message 1 of 278 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hmmm ok, well the title, and because it is
      Canadian, and I havent seen too many Canadian clubs around
      even with all of its members, I think I have only ran
      into 5 other Canadians tops....<br><br>Here is my clu
      Addy if you would like to take a
      to converse with...lol<br><br>Have a great
      weekend,<br><br>Love Mouse
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.