Re: A little Bio about myself

  • evermeetw
    Message 1 of 278 , May 1, 2000
      Hey Sis, looks like we missed each other yesterday. Maybe we run in to each other the next time we're here.<br>BB Evermeet.
    • Adam Goulet
      Message 278 of 278 , Dec 13, 2004
        MM, I know this is back tracking quite a bit in the messages, but
        yes, I have some experience with this. I sometimes use it as a focus
        for communicating with spirits of various types. One caution tho,
        the spirits I've contacted have not always been kind, so I usually
        take some protective measures. BB.