10th Midgard Festival

  • UCPagan Gathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2012
      Hi. Folks.

      The event for the 10th Annual Midgard Festival as been created. Please come celebrate wioth us.  All Kin and Kith and those wishing to join us are welcome.  This is Norse Based fest with many other faith coming to share with us. This is not a male or Norse only event I promise you that. There are those of all faith there.

      Price will probably remain the same this year but that will be confirmed with the owners.

      The Feast as part of Registration (Sirloin Tip Roast on the BBQ and Vegetable Stone Soup) is provided.  The rest of the feast is Potluck so bring your Potluck donations. Also bring your veggie donations for the Vegetable stone soup. Those that do not eat meat save 5$ on Registration.

      Fireworks weather permitting is on Sunday.

      Bardic will follow the Fireworks with the Midgard Bardic Plaque being passed on.

      I had lots of fun at the Midgard Games this year so we will reproduce this. The Midgard Shield going to the winner for a year.

      Please note the Midgard Rules.  These are there to ensure those that attend Midgard Festival Safety.
      and so much more. Come join us for fun and frivolity and an amazing family you will become part of.

      Jean-Marc
      AKA Pagan Owl

      10th Midgard Festival Event
      https://www.facebook.com/events/416146138435387/#!/ical/event.php?eid=416146138435387