Midgard Registration 2011 and HST

  • Pagan Owl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      Hi Folks
      Because of the infamous HST Midgard costs will still be very affordable but up aprox. 3$ per adult and 2$ per youth. Below you will find a breakdown of the Registration forms. Attached is a registration forms. If this does show up as attached please contact me and I will be happy to send you one via E-Mail.
      L@@KING forward to seeing you folks in May at the 8th Annual Midgard Festival at Raven's Knoll.

      U.C.P.G. Midgard 2011

      Registration Form

      For more information simply send an e-mail to
      ucpagangathering@... or join the Facebook group.

      Weekend

      Camping and facilities
      access, per person, entire festival: Four days of access to Raven’s Knoll (May
      20, 21, 22, 23, 2011) and three overnight camping stays (May 20, 21, 22, 2011);
      access to the entire Rookery;

      Family

      As most of you that have
      attended Midgard Festival in the past we try and give a break to families for
      Midgard.

      By providing a break for
      families we hope that this will eliminate some of the burdens of having
      multiple children and two adults attending. If you are a single parent find a
      friend and count yourself as a family unit for the weekend.

      The Family Package for
      Midgard 2011 includes full weekend passes for Midgard. Your share at the feast
      for two adults and 2 youth.

      Group
      Rate

      As most of you that have
      attended Midgard Festival in the past we try and encourage groups of friends to
      attend Midgard.

      By providing an incentive for
      groups of 6 or more to Pre-Register as a group we hope to be able to judge the
      numbers attending Midgard more accurately. This also will encourage groups of
      friends to experience the magic of Midgard together either for the first time
      or again.

      The Group Package for Midgard
      2011 include full weekend passes for Midgard for 6 adults or more at the
      reduced rate of $58. per adult. Saving each adult $5 on their Midgard fees. If
      any adult is Vegan or Vegetarian they also save $5 for the meat for the feast.

      Please note
      this rate is for pre-registered and pre paid guests of 6 adults or more. Please
      ensure all funds are sent before the pre-registration deadline of April 31st 2011.

      Weekend (Normal Registration)

      Registrant Type

      ####

      Rate

      Total $$

      Adult

      $63

      Adult (No Meat)

      $58

      Youth (7-16)

      $47

      Adult Nest

      $88

      Adult Nest (No Meat)

      $83

      Youth Nest (7-16)

      $58

      Child (6 and Under)

      FREE

      FREE

      - TOTAL PAYMENT

      Note: Adults:

      If you are
      Vegan or Vegetarian please use the Vegan Rate. Youth are not being charged for
      the feast so price remains the same.

      Notes:
       1, 2, 5 & 6

      Weekend (Group Registration)

      Registrant Type

      ####

      Rate

      Total $$

      Adult

      $58

      Adult (No Meat)

      $58

      Youth (7-16)

      $47

      Adult Nest

      $83

      Adult Nest (No
      Meat)

      $78

      Youth Nest (7-16)

      $57

      Child (6 and Under)

      FREE

      FREE

      - TOTAL PAYMENT

      Weekend (Family Registration)

      Registrant Type

      ####

      Rate

      Total $$

      Adult

      $58

      Adult (No Meat)

      $53

      Youth (7-16)

      $37

      Adult Nest

      $78

      Adult Nest (No
      Meat)

      $73

      Youth Nest (7-16)

      $57

      Additional Youth

      $47

      Additional Youth
      Nest

      $57

      Child (6 and Under)

      FREE

      FREE

      - TOTAL PAYMENT

      Note Total
      of Two Adults and 2 Youth at discount rate. Any additional Youth will be
      charged regular fees.  Also see Notes: 1,
      2, 5 & 6

      Day Pass (Including one overnight stay)

      ####

      Meat

      Total $$

      Adult

      $27

      Adult (No Meat)

      $23

      Youth (7-16)

      $17

      Child (6 and Under)

      FREE

      FREE

      = TOTAL PAYMENT

      Note: Adults:

      - If you
      will be having part of the meat for the feast on Saturday add $5

      - Note: 1,
      2, 5 & 6

      - If you
      are an adult Vegan or Vegetarian the Day
      Pass remains the same.
      Youth are not being charged for the feast.

      - No
      Raven’s Nest accommodation with day passes.

      - Note 4

      NOTES:

      Note 1: Camping and facilities access, per
      person, entire festival: Four days of access to Raven’s Knoll (May 20, 21, 22,
      23, 2011) and three overnight camping stays (May 20, 21, 22, 2011); access to
      the entire Rookery;

      Note 2: Raven’s Nest accommodation and
      facilities access, per person, entire festival, accommodation in Raven’s Nest:
      Four days of access to Raven’s Knoll (May 20, 21, 22, 23, 2011) and three
      overnight stays in the Raven’s Nest (May 20, 21, 22, 2011); access to the
      entire Rookery;

      Note 3: Plug In Outlet. Anyone using them
      will need to pay $10 extra.

      Note 4: Camping and facilities access, per
      person, day pass: Two days of access to Raven’s Knoll (two back-to-back days
      between May 20, 21, 22, 23, 2011) and one overnight camping stay (on the date
      of the first day); access to the entire Rookery; no Raven’s Nest accommodation
      with day passes.

      Note 5: Raven's Nest. There is room for 6,
      and then an additional 4 on cots or the pull out, if needed. It has electricity
      and hot water.

      Note 6: Under 6 is free at Raven's Knoll. 7
      to 16 are considered youth. While 17, 18 and up is considered adult.

      Note
      7:  Dog (on leashes) are welcome at Midgard. They will also have a dog run
      available. Each individual is responsible for their dogs. Please act
      responsibly and have control of your dog at all time

      UCPG Midgard 2011 Registration Form

      Adult
      Basic Information

      Name

      Unit

      Address

      City

      Postal
      Code

      1

      2

      3

      4

      5

      6

      7

      8

      9

      10

      11

      12

      13

      14

      15

      16

      17

      18

      19

      Adult
      Contact and Medical Information

      Number

      E-mail

      Allergies

      Medical

      1

      2

      3

      4

      5

      6

      7

      8

      9

      10

      11

      12

      13

      14

      15

      16

      17

      18

      19

      UCPG Midgard 2011 Registration Form

      Youth  Basic Information

      Name

      Age

      Parent/Guardian

      Allergies

      Medical

      1

      2

      3

      4

      5

      6

      7

      8

      9

      10

      11

      12

      13

      14

      15

      16

      17

      18

      19

      Medical
      Attention Required

      If you or your children require medical attention is
      there any special needs we should be aware of?
      Hi allergies, special handling etc.

      Name

      Medical
      Procedures

      "A fulfilling life is not one of sin, but of honor, valor, and great feasts !" Ro (12 year old English assignment.)

      In Frith

      Jean-Marc AKA Pagan Owl

      Upper Canada Pagan Gathering (UCPG) May Long Weekend

      May 2009 (6th Annual)

      http://www.earthworks-design.com/ucpg.htm UCPG Web Page

      (6th Annual Pagan festival (Queen Victoria's Long Week-end)

      Pagan Owl's Nest (personal Page)

      http://paganowl.tripod.com/index.html

      (Thanks to Yahoo for closing down Geocities. Now getting new site up on Tripod thanks to Val)

      Yahoo: paganowlgroup MSN: paganowl1967 ICQ: 591269831