Fwd: Invitation to public Samhain Ritual -- the Descent of the Goddess Kore/Persephone -- Victoria, B.C.

  • Pashta MaryMoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      >The Descent of the Goddess Kore/Persephone
      >

      >Public Samhain Ritual ­ participatory Mystery Play
      >(with a twist that’s more ancient than the classic myth!)
      >And Potluck Feast of the Dead
      >
      >November 6, 2010 6:30 pm
      >(Doors will close at 6:30 pm: please come early to learn chants, etc.)
      >
      >Quaker Meetinghouse - 1831 Fern St.
      > North, off Fort between Oak Bay junction
      > and Richmond - #11 and #14 buses
      >
      >Please Bring
      >
      >[]
      > - Pillow and/or Blanket (to sit on)
      >
      >[]
      > ­ Feast Food for Potluck (prepared and healthy)
      >
      >[]
      > ­ a non-perishable 'Food Donation' (for Mustard Seed, etc.)
      >
      >[]
      > ­ Donation to cover hall rental and costs ($5 suggested minimum)
      >[]
      > ­ Please note : younger children might not be comfortable with this ritual
      >: we suggest that you eat before coming to the ritual
      >: let us know if you can help with clean-up after the feast
      >
      >For more information, please contact Pashta at
      ><mailto:pashta@...>pashta@... or (250) 383-4065

      In the Soul, and by the Spirit, of All in W/Holiness,
      Pashta MaryMoon
      Blessed Be

      En~chanting Beyond Bedside Singing services http://www.enchanting-beyond.ca/

      E~merging Beyond mediation services http://www.emerging-beyond.ca/

      KALA-VI - Universalist Wiccan group http://victoria.tc.ca/Religion/Kala-vi/

      Pagan Pastoral Outreach http://www.ppo-canada.ca/

      Journal of Quaker Universalists - http://www.universalistfriends.org/uf043.html

      GreenSpirit Resource Papers - Goddess/Divine Feminine
      http://www.greenspirit.org.uk/resources/Goddess.shtml