Gaia Gathering 2011

  • bythor_the_mage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Greetings all,

      (cross-posting apologies!)

      The Board of Directors of Gaia Gathering-The Canadian National Pagan
      Conference is very pleased to announce that Montreal, Quebec will be the
      host city for the 2011 conference to be held over the May Long Weekend, May
      20th - 23rd, 2011.

      The Host Team has put together an exciting plan for the conference. The
      proposed theme for 2011 will be "Language to Liturgy". This theme reflects
      the cultural diversity of Montreal and reflects upon how language itself can
      affect our practices and beliefs. What better a city to do this in then
      Montreal where the two solitudes of English and French collide in a
      multicultural kaleidoscope?

      The host team is comprised of energetic and dedicated community leaders.
      Amanda Strong, Hobbes, Robyn Stroll and T.Scarlet Jory are planning several
      fun, community building fund raisers in order to ensure that the momentum,
      energy and cash are available to provide an exciting and worthwhile
      conference.

      Please stay tuned for exciting updates from the Gaia Board and Montreal Host
      team.

      We look forward to seeing you in Montreal! Mark your calendars!
      http://www.gaiagathering.ca

      - The Gaia Gathering Board of Directors