Ottawa - Runatyr Summerfinding Blot This weekend

  • UCPagan Gathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      Heil

      The Rúnatýr
      Kindred is proud to welcome all who wish, with Kin and Kith in mind to
      attend their Summerfinding Blot.

      The Blot  will occur on the 20
      of March 2010 at the common room of the Fairlea Park Housing Coop/ 3019
      Fairlea Park.

      We will be feasting together in honour of this day!
      Please take a moment to decide what you can contribute to the meal, and
      make a quick post on the wall as to what you will bring...kindly
      remember that we do have many vegan and vegetarian members in our
      circle.

      As always, the Kindred will be looking for your
      donations in order that we can provide you with mead for toasting, and
      to prepare for some wonderful additions to our group...a website and
      hosting, for example...and other ventures in the works! ($2 suggestion)

      For further information either join the Facebook
      group at...
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5548996&id=861180084#/group.php?gid=47691354260

      or by e-mail at.. Runatyr@...