PHS Website now registering hosts and getting feedback.

  • Pagan Owl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2009
      Hi folks.

      Pagan Hot Showers, a Support group for traveling Pagans and a safety net in case people get stranded on the side of the road, as been existing for a few years now. We have hosts in 9 Provinces, 15 States, 3 European Countries and recently we started receiving hosts in New Zealand.

      This as all been done on Facebook and through chatting with people. The most important thing for it's growth was people passing on the word.

      The dream of having Pagan Hot Showers on a website, people can access, is coming very nicely thanks to Bill.

      For now people can start adding their information on the temporary site or simply visit it at...
      http://myaffurl.com/c8e2de4

      All information will be transferred to the actual site once he finishes off all the coding.

      If there is any problems with the code please contact Bill so he can get the kinks out. He can be reached at ...
      blandry@...

      The domain as been purchased and all information will eventually be transferred to it.
      http://www.PaganHotShowers.com

      Thanks a bunch to all the hosts that have joined and to all that cannot at this time I understand. Great big Thank You for all your support.

      Jean-Marc
      AKA Pagan Owl

      Pagan Hot Showers on...

      Facebook: