Beltaine public ritual - May 2, 2009 - Victoria area

  • Pashta MaryMoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2009
      The UVic Pagan Circle and friends present
      Beltaine 2009
      With this year's theme: Blurring the gender divide
      []

      Saturday May 2 at 2:00pm
      East Sooke (please contact me for directions)
      (approximately 45 minutes west of Victoria)

      Come join us as we celebrate the bursting fertility of spring with a
      Maypole, music, fire and feasting!

      Well-behaved children are welcome with guardians, but please note the
      ritual will last 2-3 hours. Please contact us if you have any
      questions regarding access. Let us know if you have any food
      sensitivities or allergies.

      Please bring:
      1. snack for before ritual and food for sharing at the feast afterwards
      2. folding chairs, blankets, flashlights
      3. warm clothing for cool evening
      4. musical instruments if you like!
      5. a small donation for ritual costs

      To RSVP and for more information about the ritual or driving
      instructions, contact Stacey (Saadchadea) at
      <mailto:yarnsalad@...>yarnsalad@... or 250-884-1600.
      Please note there is no bus that comes to this area.