Canadian National Pagan Conference (CNPC), Gaia Gathering.

  • ByThor-6.1.8.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Canadian National Pagan Conference (CNPC), Gaia Gathering.
      http://www.gaiagathering.ca/
      Join is in Vancouver 2009...This year's conference will be held from May 15th to 19th, 2009 at the University of British Columbia. The theme is "Left Coast Paganisms: Where Land Meets Sea and History Meets Modernity." Some of the roots of our Canadian Paganisms lie in Vancouver, the most western--or left--coast of our great country. It is also a region where many are involved in grassroots efforts to make a difference in our world.

      The featured speaker is Kerr Cuhulain, internationally-acclaimed Wiccan author, policeman and long-time Pagan organizer from British Columbia. The conference will also include panel discussions, round tables, academic/scholars stream, music, a banquet dinner, and more. Registration is $100 for the full conference. Early bird discounts are available. Affordable accomodation, starting at $38/night is available through the university conference services.

      Gaia Gathering Blog
      http://gaiagathering.blogspot.com/
      Facebook site
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27638246008