4th Annual Midgard Feast, Fireworks, friendships, firewood, and Porta PPotties

  • UCPagan Gathering
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Hail Kin and Kith

      I am really pumped now with one week to go until the start of Midgard 2008.

      The meat for the feast as been ordered and will be picked up next week. For all the pot luck trimming please contact Tracy.

      Remember to bring fireworks for the Sunday display. The more people bring the longer the show.

      I am looking forward to renew friendships and make new ones. Even tho two couples have been sidelined from Midgard because of pregnancy they will be in our thoughts. I look forward to making new friendships for sure.

      The firewood is ready for pickup. There might be a slight glitch because Debs van tranny blew. I will know by tomorrow if I have to go and get her or if it will be repaired in time. Either way we will have wood.

      The porta potty ios being delivered Thursday and I will be there to receive it. I do not know yet if I will be leaving Wednesday or Thursday morning early. If your planning on coming early to help out please let me know so I am there to receive you.

      For more info visit the website at
      http://www.earthworks-design.com/ucpg.htm

      Jean-Marc
      AKA Pagan Owl

      Organizer of...

      Upper Canada Pagan Gathering Events / Evenement du Festival Païen du Haut Canada

      Midgard Festival / Festival Midgard
      Victoria Day Week-end - May 16-19 2008 -
      Fin de semaine de la fête de la reine Victoria - 16-19 Mai 2008 -

      Men's Retreat - End of April / Fin d'Avril - Retraite des Homme
      (Now a Thorn Haven Event)

      http://www.earthworks-design.com/ucpg.htm UCPG Web Page

      Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2350173094

      ... and many more.