Beltaine Ritual - April 28 - Welcome!
- Beltaine Ritual
Come celebrate with us on
Sunday April 28, 2007
in Sooke (on Victoria city bus run*)
Ritual, bonfire, feast and music !
presented by the Kairosean Kithen tradition group and friends
(children welcome with guardians
but please note that the ritual is likely to last 2 hours)
Please bring -
1. one or two items for the Pot luck feast after the ritual
2. flowers/ivy (if you want to make a Beltaine crown)
(plus your own bowl, cup, etc. - and munchies for earlier)
3. Various layers of clothes (you will need them!)
4. blankets or folding chairs, and flashlights
5. musical instruments (if you like)
6. a small donation to cover costs
for more info driving/bus instructions, etc. - contact
Pashta (250) 383-4065 pashta@...
Stacey (250) 884-1600 staceys@...
* - site half a block from the last stop on the
#61 bus route (from downtown Victoria) bus runs
about every 1 ½ hours, and last buses back to
Victoria are at 7:20 p.m. and 9:20 p.m.
- car pools please let us know if you can offer rides
In the Soul, and by the Spirit, of All in W/Holiness,
Pagan Pastoral Outreach http://www.paganpastoraloutreach.ca
Songs of Passage (easing the dying process) http://victoria.tc.ca/Health/SoP/
Journal of Quaker Universalists - http://www.universalistfriends.org/uf043.html
GreenSpirit Resource Papers - Goddess/Divine Feminine
World Prayers Site http://www.worldprayers.org/index.html
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]