Gaia Gathering Subsidies, and more

  • Gaia Gathering
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      For Full Conference Information visit www.gaiagathering.ca or join the

      Subsidies Available!!!

      A limited amount of funding is available to provide subsidies for
      registration and travel costs. The funds will be disbursed on a first
      come/first serve basis until they run out. Please pay as much as you can
      from your own funds, as there is not a lot of cash available and it would be
      good to help as many folks as possible with a little ($50 or so) than just a
      few with a lot.

      If you need financial help to get to, or pay the registration for, Gaia
      Gathering contact: info@... with subsidy in the subject
      line It would be great if folks could hold fundraisers at home to help send
      attendees from their home communities - or to donate to the travel fund so
      we can help more folks come together!!! Hope this helps bring Canadian
      Pagans from as many regions as possible! See you there!

      The Gaia Gathering Board, 06-07

      A Message from the Scholars' Stream Coordinator:

      March 21 is the deadline for submitting a paper to the Scholars' Stream. We
      encourage grassroots and academic scholars to submit an abstract of 300
      words, with a reference list of 5 sources. We look forward to sharing our
      Knowledge! Send abstracts to: j.leverick@...
      <j.leverick@...+>

      A Message regarding Advertising in the Conference Program

      "Gaia Gathering attracts a large number of people from across the country,
      many of whom have never visited Winnipeg before. We are actively looking
      for advertisers from companies accross Canada that would be visited by the
      conference goers. Your advertisement would be featured in our program of
      the event, therefore alerting visitors of who and where your company is.

      Rates are as follows: Full Page $130, Half Page $85, Quarter
      Page $50, Business Card $30. If you are interested in having your
      advertisement placed in our program, or have any questions, please contact
      myself at jazmine.rountree@... "