New member from Manitoba

  • craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Greetings and Merry Meet

      My name is Craig, living here in beautiful (just rained last night
      finnally) Winnipeg.

      I have served as a Primary Reservist here (Fort Garry Horse), and
      also as an officer in the CIC.

      I am Pagan and proud, so is my family. Wife is following the Wiccan
      path, and I you can say are eclectic. I am following the Wiccan path
      and Druidry.

      My Son is in Air Cadets here in Winnipeg (first year), and was very
      quick to bring his broom out of the closset.

      As a Pagan and Canadian, I am proud of the work all you in uniform
      are doing today.

      May all you serving overseas right now, make it back home safe. You
      are missed.

      A candle lit on the alter for you all

      Craig Black Capt. (Ret)