National conference - papers and panels

  • Gina Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Greetings All, and apologies for any cross-posts!

      For those of you interested, attending, or thinking of attending --

      Here is the link to the updated Schedule of Panels and Papers being
      presented at Gaia Gathering, the Canadian National Pagan Conference:
      http://www.gaiagathering.ca/agenda.html

      For more information on the Academic Papers being presented, and the
      Speakers, please see:
      http://www.gaiagathering.ca/academic.html

      Only 18 days away from this event!

      P.S. We are still offering $350 towards plane fare for someone - originally East of Quebec and/or Asatru, now including Quebec and Ontario, any path. If you were thinking of coming, but the plane fare is prohibitive, perhaps this travel fund (contributed by one of the attendees) will change your mind.