Military Wiccans/National Conference

  • Gina Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:03:01 -0000
      From: "Linda McGill"
      Subject: Re: Military Wiccans

      --- In canadianmilitarywiccans@yahoogroups.com, Gina Ellis
      wrote:

      > For the National Conference, we have a panel on Pagans in the
      Military, but so far nobody's signed up!

      Gina:

      I would LOVE to go to the Pagan Conference but I cant afford the
      cost to go up there. Too bad too cause I think its an excellent
      opportunity. I am hoping that some that I know will have the funds
      to expend in order to promote our cause!

      Speaking of which, I have recieved the first donation in the mail
      today at work! The ritual kits are well on their way to production
      and I am so excited! I have been spending my lunch's and break's at
      work doing online research and reading everything I can get my hands
      on. Even the guys at work, who know practically nothing about
      Pagans, have come through with some stuff so I guess I am one of the
      lucky ones. Most people I work with think it is cool that I am
      Wiccan and the others don't rightly care one way or the other as
      long as I get my work done.

      I'll keep everyone posted as the initiative takes shape!
      Love and light,

      Linda

      ********Hey, great that the kit project is underway.

      Yeah, hope some military Pagans get to the conference...