Foamy Strikes Again... :-)

  • macanfitheach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      MM, all!

      Those of you that have been here for a bit may remember the URI I
      posted linking to the "Neurotically Yours" 'toon "Spell-a-Casters"
      last year.

      Well, Germaine is at it again, trying to find a decent book on Wicca
      at the local bookstore.

      You can find this cartoon and the original "Spell-a-Casters" at the
      URIs below. Enjoy! :-)

      BB,

      Ted

      Neurotically Yours - "Amplified Bible"